Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Wishes

   Three days into Spring Break and I already feel like a new person.  At the last minute I found a cute little lakehouse to rent for a few days and boy is it wonderful.  Beautiful sunrises, peaceful water, and the wind through the trees have totally worked their magic and reinvigorated my soul.  I've been pretty much unplugged all weekend, which is a nice change of pace, but I wanted to hop online tonight to wish everyone a Happy Easter.  I hope the Easter Bunny brings you whatever you need to soothe your soul and bring you peace. 
  You know I have to end this post with a picture of Sally in a ridiculous cute holiday costume, right?  Did you think for a minute that I walked past the doggie bunny ears at Target without buying them?  Poor, poor Sally...
Happy Easter!

3 comments:

  1. Too CUTE! I got my pug bunny ears too..dogs are great!

    The Teacher Tattles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww so cute! I love this pretty easter wishes. Thumbs up!
    Happy Easter to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete